Here are the ways you can get involved and give back to innovation and entrepreneurship at Virginia Tech:
Maximum tax benefits depend on timing. Here’s how to complete your online gift to Virginia Tech by year end.
How to Give
Credit card gifts by telephone
- Deadline is 5 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on the last day of the year, (Dec. 31).
- Call 800-533-1144 or 540-231-2828
Credit card gifts online
- Deadline is 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on the last day of the year, (Dec. 31).
- Make your gift using our secure online giving form at https://apps.es.vt.edu/onlinegiving/gift
- Under Select an area drop down menu – Select College of Business-Pamplin
- Under Select a fund drop down menu – Select Other
- Under Designation type in – APEX Pamplin 876294 this will make sure that your gift goes to supporting current year operational needs for the Center.
Questions about your credit card gift? Email Gift Accounting at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-533-1144.
Mentoring plays a vital role in the success of our students and their new ventures. Apex Center advisory board members & Venture Mentors support our programs and students with time and philanthropy. For more information on opportunities to serve as a future student mentor, network with other alumni and keep up-to-date on the Apex Center please contact us.